Friday, June 30, 2006

Vacation!

Hello everyone! Today is my first day of vacation! We are heading up to our cottage - and I am declaring July - UFO month. I am going to use this week off to work on all UFO's hanging around this house! That should keep me from buying any yarn this month - I am saving my money for a Road Trip to Lansing with some Michigan Bloggers and Lynne - who will be visiting Michigan! I have some socks from the very first sock class I took - I never finished them - they were not my best effort, which I frogged trying to fix beginner errors that I am going to cast on to knit Grumperina's Jaywalker socks! It is really lovely Mountain Colors Barefoot yarn that deserves to be knit into something lovely - rather than the first try toe up socks that I was learning. Sunshine and knitting sound like a great combination to me - heck, rain and knitting are not too bad either!

Hope you all have a great 4th of July! I shall try and check in next week if I can find an internet connection!

No comments: