Monday, July 31, 2006

The Heat is ON....

...can someone please turn it down???? Okay, I know that this will come back to bite me mid February when it is 12 degree's outside, the wind howling, and there is 4 feet of snow over the ground - but, it is HOT outside, I am MORE than ready for a break from the heat. A cool breeze would be welcomed - immensely! Now that I have that out of my system - sort of, LOL, on to other things.

I have joined UFO August! Woo Hoo, a contest is involved - I have brought my sock to work (#1 on my list) I want this sock done by next week! It could be done, although I have a class to teach on Wednesday night and a GROJ (Get rid of junk) Sale coming up next weekend that I am working on getting ready for.

I also wanted to send a HUGE thanks to my SP from SP8, SHE ROCKS - yet another box of goodies arrived at my house on Saturday. My daughter took some great pictures which I will post later today. She is absolutely the most amazing SP ever! Her box brought tears of joy to my eyes... Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have to get back to work - have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You definitely will be singing a different tune come February. But it is beastly hot, and I believe relief is in sight by Wednesday or Thursday. Or so the forecasters say. They'd better be right. I'm empathizing with your water in the basement saga. Been there, done that. Love apartment living. :)It was SO MUCH FUN that day at Threadbear. Come again, please.