Thursday, August 24, 2006

Shhhhh! It's a secret!

Hello Everyone! I can hardly believe that SP8 is waning! I have so enjoyed this swap. I have gotten my "reveal" gift ready for my spoilee! I knit her the Cable Footies from One Skein. I loved knitting these! What a great pattern! I used Manos del Uraguay - and needed just a bit more than one skein.


I love how they turned out! They are so comfy! I hope my Secret Pal loves them as much as I loved knitting them for her! :-)



PLUS I think they qualify for Sock-A-Month 2!! Wooo Hooo!

Have a great Thursday everyone!

5 comments:

Looming Looney said...

Hi Kat, I really live your footies,. I'm sure your secret pal will love them too.

Nicely Done.

Anonymous said...

Hey Secret Pal... I sent a package off your way... you should be getting it in the next few dayz. I have loved reading your blog and sending you lots o' goodies. You will find out who I am when your package arrives!

Jamie C. said...

Those are great! I love the color and they look so comfy!

Anonymous said...

They really look comfy!

Kerry said...

I love these socks! I've not gotten the one skein book yet. Guess it's time. I keep seeing all these awesome patterns coming from it. Did you know that there's another one skein book coming? My LYS owner contributed a couple patterns. I guess they're getting patterns from LYS owners and doing little bios on the shops. How cool is that? I can't wait until that one comes out!