Here are my pals responses:
1. The oddest gift you have ever received (not asked for)
when I was 16, my parents gave me a complete set of luggage. i thought they were trying to tell me something...like to take a hike, get lost, or it was time to move
2) the oddest gift you ever asked for
3) the oddest gift you ever gave
I would like to think I don't give odd presents...but ummm....hmmmm...honestly I don't know. I try to be so practical in gift giving.
4) the worse gift you ever got
Most certainly it would have to be the Precious moments Christmas wrapping paper that my MIL gave me one year. I do like PM and she thought I would enjoy the wrapping paper to use for the next year. Hey, it's the same year she gave hubby a case of salad dressing. :)
1. Boy, I had to think long and hard about this one - I think the oddest gift I ever received - that I did not ask for - was a George Foreman grill!
2. The oddest gift I ever asked for - hmmmm, some people would say that all the gifts I ask for are odd! :-) But, I suppose it would be the year I begged, and I mean begged - for a serger! All that begging must of worked, I got one!
3. The oddest gift I ever gave - hmmmmm, I guess there have been some odd things I have given - no fruit cake on the list though! I gave my first husband an antique "Santa" advertisement. He returned the "begging favor" and I got it for him!
4. The worst gift - hmmm, now this is really difficult, I am telling you - there has not been a gift that I felt was "worst" - oh, I know - the year someone gave me some really awful perfume - you know, the kind that if you have it on, it arrives days before you do!?!
I have to tell you all.... my spoilee has been a true blessing. She is an amazing mom.... She home schools their children, her spouse is in the military. They host "alone" military family members at their home for holidays. She is amazing - and more!! I could not have been more blessed to receive such an amazing pal. We are having an awesome time getting to know each other - I believe that this is the start of a friendship for life. Thank you SP9 for starting us on the path to friendship.
We have had an amazing time getting to know each other. :-)