Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF

Hello everyone! Friday has finally arrived - thank heaven! I had 2 interviews this week - and have a second interview next week. I hope there is a job looming on the horizon, but I am not holding my breath. A local employer has just laid off 600 more people (they laid off 1900 last year) - here in West Michigan, the job market is tough. I am just glad that the week is over, we have a Derby Party on Saturday - that will be fun. I am off to do the grocery run - yippee!

Have a great weekend all!

Kat

2 comments:

Nic said...

Last night I dreamt about buying and knitting a Noni bag. I blame you since I keep seeing it on your blog ;0
/sp8 nic

AsKatKnits said...

Nic - is there a 12 step program for us? Hello, my name is Kat and it has been 1 day since I dreamt of knitting and less than 1 day since I purchased yarn for my stash! ;-) Have a great Sunday!