Thursday, October 05, 2006

Get to know you questions!

Hello everyone.

Jody, one of the hostesses from SP9, posted some questions on her blog - I invite anyone to answer them - as she did. Here are the questions and my answers!

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
I love to knit anywhere - but my favorite spot is the sofa in the living room. My dogs will come and get curled up with me as I knit - makes for a peaceful way to pass time.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
Boy - this is a tough question! I am sure that I would make cards - and probably alot more than I am doing now! I also might do a little quilting occasionally! I would definately not be as happy doing those things as I am knitting!!

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Scotland - I am fortunate to have been there twice - but I would love to live there! I certainly would like to go back as a knitter - I was not knitting when I went there before. The people are so nice, the scotch is so good, and the country is so gorgeous!

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a mom more than anything in the world - I got my wish, I have 3 amazing children who are the joy of my life!

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I love coffee icecream!

Have a great day everyone - please leave me your email address or blog address so I can stop by and say hello!

No comments: