Sunday, October 01, 2006

SP 9 and much more fun!

Hello Everyone! SP 9 starts today! Wooo Hoooo! Socktoberfest starts today, too! Could life get better????

I am knitting more inches of my scarf and plotting out my sock progress! I am so excited to work on socks! I have some plans for socks and October!

Did you all see my post from yesterday? There is a contest brewing here as well - If you post your suggestions for this lovely Indira Gandhi yarn -

Some lacy pattern - any and all suggestions will be entered into a drawing. You have until Midnight - EST - on Friday to post your suggestions. You could be the lucky winner of a skein of Shaefer Anne for Socktoberfest!


On to SP9 - the questionaire's are posted on the blog and I will be working on my answers and posting them later today. Hope all of you are having a great Sunday!

No comments: