Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Baby it's cold outside!

Well, we woke up this morning to zero outside... all I could think was I hope it is going up from here! BRRRRRR! Evidently we have some more snow coming as well, 3-6 more inches! It seems that winter does just not want to give up! With a December and January that had virtually no snow, February certainly made up for it with a vengeance!

Not much knitting content, I am sorry to say. I have been so busy at work - so busy I worked on Saturday morning for a few hours and Sunday afternoon for a few more!

I had dinner with a friend last night - it was a nice break. She is one of my knitting buddies from SnB at my LYS. I am taking a day off this week - Beth Brown Reinsel is coming to Friends of Wool to teach a couple of classes. I am taking the Swedish Cast On and Twined Knitting classes on Thursday. A whole day and night of knitting - this sure sounds heavenly to me!

I have some news on the homefront, but I am not ready to share yet. Have a great Tuesday everyone - stay warm!!

7 comments:

clothesknit said...

BBR is one of those people I'd love to take a class with. Lucky you!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and hugs. It really does help!

It is so cold here today also - it was quite painful taking the dog for a walk this morning.

Woven Spun said...

Oh you lucky ducky. I am soooo jealous. I never get to take classes or even go to a LYS! I just bought a book on twined knitting and am eagerly awaiting it. You will have to tell me more about it, ok? Have loads of fun, and uhh, stay warm sort of goes without saying, right?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your package!!

Lucky you to take a class with Beth!!

Teyani said...

sounds like a great class.have fun!

Knittymama said...

Theat class sounds lovely. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, you have me intrigued with your news...
Sorry to hear you're still getting so much snow there- it's finally getting warmer here in Indiana!